Tomorrow our friend and neighbour Sal’s Pizza open in their new house.
- Sal’s is still in Lazimpat behind the British Counsel. i Lazimpat They just moved to the opposite side of the road – less than 100 meters from their old space.
- Sal’s pizzas are as good as ever…
- The problem is their Brownie… its so good that its a MUST which can be a problem after eating your favorite nanwich 🙂
- Ramesh is still making his legendary Ajar… (with lots of chili)
- Sal’s is still venue for maybe the oldest quiz night. Actually it starts today in the new settings
Rumor says that there will be an official reopening ceremony in a month time – together with Sal’s Pizza’s 10 year anniversary.
QUIZ NIGHT @ SAL’S PIZZA – MONDAY 7:00 PM
FINALLY! The long anticipated opening of the NEW SAL’S PIZZA will occur with its signature event – the return of QUIZ NIGHT. For the geographically challenged, the New Sal’s Pizza is just 100 meters down the same alley (Nursery Marg) behind the Indian Embassy in Lazimpat.