We have 3 categories of rooms
Our rooms are all different with their own personality, and all of them have a private bathroom:
Click on the rooms below for Pictures & Prices.
Backpacker rooms (bathroom is private, but not attached).
Cozy rooms (rooms are not big, but cosy and with attached bathroom)
Lounge rooms (rooms with a little extra space – for enjoying a cup of tea or relax)
Before you call/mail us please read these few words about our prices
Our philosophy is to run a place that is affordable for both the luxury back packer and the casual business traveler.
We prefer to have a place that is full all year round instead of one that is only full in the high season. So all our prices are fixed and as low as possible. This is only possible because all guests book rooms directly with us. By doing this we – or our guests – save the provision to tour operators and hotel agents which most other hotels have to include in the rates.
When we travel ourselves we hate to book a room at one price and pay one that its much higher when we check out. So all our prices are including VAT and we don’t add service charge (but you are mostly welcome to use the tips box if you like what you get).
The price you pay includes:
- Drinking water (you get a bottle on arrival – you can fill it up when ever you want)
- Free WiFi.
- News papers, books (swap – but tell us before), DVD’s and lots of international magazines.
- Down duvets and GAS heater in your room in the cold season, fan in the hot
- Free use of guest kitchen (if you need an onion, or salt or… don’t be shy to ask)
- Full breakfast with two eggs any style, coffee, tea, the best orange juice we can find, drained curd, home made Dulche de Leche, the best jam we can find, home baked bread (from 8 am), müsli, fruit salad, and surprises when we get inspired.
If you’re leaving early pleas tell us. Then we’ll make you a breakfast with toasts, coffee tea etc. Or prepare a sandwich for you. We can’t guarantee fresh bread before 8am, but the bread you will get is from the evening before.
Please note: we have no pick-up service, but can help you arrange with an agent.